Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goodbye Thailand........good to be home and the chinook certainly makes the transition easier!


Well it's great to be home but I need to backtrack a bit and chat about my last night in Bangkok and the trip home. I had a fairly busy last night trying to purchase some souvenirs and a large travel bag to take everything in including my backpack and my new suit. After packing up and getting one last great meal into my belly I decided at 10 pm that I still had time to check out the infamous Patpong area. My tuk tuk driver took me to a rather seedy and unattracive looking location and I almost opted out after nearly being abducted by the 4 or 5 propieters of the fine extablishment I had been delivered to!
There was a fairly hefty admission charge and they confiscated my camera - trust me the photos wouldn't have made it here anyways!

No comments: