Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's highlite time!! Part 1 - Bangkok to Hua Hin

OK - this isn't going to go as easily as I hoped - I will do my best to describe things from bottom most pic to top! Morning after my arrival in Bangkok with my new happening hat! It was a tough 2 days in transit and then on the bus to Hua Hin - 3 hour trip and we were on time for New Years. Ali, my Calgary Outdoor Club friend and the person who was kind enough to invite me to join her on this portion of SE Asian adventure, all dressed up, looking happy and ready to celebrate. A view of the Gulf of Thailand from our $2000 baht/night room - the room we had originally booked was given away because of my travel problems and our late arrival. Next day we hunted around and found a more reasonably
priced place then toured the city.........I ended up
very sick for a day with what felt like
food poisoning. The next day we were back to
touring around - visited the old train station and
then took a bus to a temple located on a hill at
the south end of town - lots of monkeys and
interesting items around the temple.


































Start of Highlite segment!!!!!!!!!

No comments: